Ski Retreat with Ian McIntosh, Chile, Nevados de Chillan,
August 10-17th 2019
We’ve got a bit of a legend joining us in Chile for our off piste skiing retreat of 2019, Ian McIntosh! You may recognise Ian from TGR movies, which showcases his incredible skill of charging down big mountain faces, or from his Powder Magazine “Best Line Award” which he won for his crazy line in Alaska (see below).
We’re absolutely thrilled that Ian is coming to Chile to join Uthrive Ski Retreats for a week to share with us his insight, experience and skills. Ian will be there to help you hone in on your off piste skiing technique but he will also teach you the importance of mental attitude and how this can contribute to your overall success as a skier. By tapping into the psyche of this amazing athlete it will change the way you look at a mountain and have a lasting impact on you and the passion you hold for this exhilarating sport. And if all that wasn’t enough, Ian will entertain us with his gripping stories from the backcountry as we relax in the hot springs sipping Chilean wine after an awesome day on the slopes!
This trip will require a good level of skiing, don’t worry, no 50ft cliffs!! Off piste skiing & Ski Touring. Heli Skiing & Cat Skiing are options to add on (weather & avalanche danger permitting).
For more information Please contact Rachel +44 (0) 7710566530 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This Retreat is booking up fast, put your deposit down now to reserve your place.
So besides skiing with your idol, Ian McIntosh, what else is included?
- 7 nights at a ski in and ski out hotel with relaxing natural hot springs.
- Cooked Breakfast, packed lunches for on the hill and delicious dinners (6 nights) where we will exchange stories and listen to Ians tales from the backcountry. One night we will eat out in the lovely local town of Las Trancas.
- 6 days skiing with legend Ian McIntosh Off piste skiing (weather and avalanche danger permitting).
- Daily Yoga & Stretching Session specifically for skiing
- Athlete Mentality sessions (Daily) – visual meditations, how to over come fear, relaxation techniques. Techniques used by Ian & other pro athletes to enhance their off piste skiing.
- Video Analysis to improve your technique
- Work out videos, tips & plans to help you get in shape leading up to the ski retreat.
*Please note not included: flights, lift tickets & ski equipment.
- Option of Heli Skiing & Cat Skiing in the Andes (this will be an extra cost).
For Further details email email@example.com or call directly +44 (0) 7710566530
For more information on these awesome retreats please contact us below
Tom Bodkin is an amazing adventurer. After serving as a British Officer in the Parachute Regiment he founded one of the top adventure travel companies, Secret Compass, running trips from mountain biking in Afghanistan to trekking in the jungle in Panama. Tom has...
Cold Feet, Hot Tea and Decision Making in the BackcountryIt is hard not to be overwhelmed with decision making in the backcountry. I mean, I get overwhelmed in the ice cream isle at the grocery store. Imagine this quandary in a backcountry setting, where decisions...