Corporate Ski Retreats
We do things a little differently at Uthrive Corporate Ski Retreat. We have some of the top skier and snowboard athletes in the world who are going to show you and your team your full potential on and off the mountain. Our athletes know the importance of not only working on your skiing technique but also working together as a team, having excellent communication, learning tools to cope with fear, stress and over coming mental obstacles that stop you from skiing to your full potential.
Your Corporate Ski Retreat will be tailored to your needs and will include:
- Learn techniques our Professional and World Champion athletes use to control fear, manage stress and find a healthy work-life balance. We want your team to go home with a bag of tools they can use in their every day lives that will improve their wellbeing.
- Relaxing yoga, stretching and mindfulness session.
- Hit the dance floor for a fun Apres session.
- Off hill activities which are accessible for everyone.
- Devise a work out plan for your team leading up to the trip so everyone is in tip top shape. This is also another great way to be together as a team.
Beautiful chalets, excellent chefs, delicious wine and of course our wonderful team of athletes (see below). What more do you need? What ever the level of skiing, beginner to advance heliskiing, or length of trip we look forward to skiing with you this winter.
Available in Europe, Canada, West coast of United States & Chile.
For Further details on your Corporate Ski Retreat email email@example.com or call +44 (0) 7710566530
To request more info on Uthrive Corporate Ski Trips please sign up below or contact Rachel on +447710566530. Don’t worry, we’re too busy skiing to email you about anything else – No spam stuff.
Ski Retreat Sign Up Form
Tom Bodkin is an amazing adventurer. After serving as a British Officer in the Parachute Regiment he founded one of the top adventure travel companies, Secret Compass, running trips from mountain biking in Afghanistan to trekking in the jungle in Panama. Tom has...read more
How Athlete Kyle Smaine, World Half Pipe Champion, handles pressure and stress. Kyle Smaine joined us on one of our Uthrive Ski Retreats and talked to us about how athletes handle pressure and competing on the world stage (see video below). So many athletes don't...